Terms may be updated without prior notice. The contents of this page are the latest terms and conditions, so please read them carefully and agree to them before using the site.
- You can use it regardless of age or gender.
- Application is required at the time of use.
- "Rental fee" and "Rental deposit" are required for rental. (The amount is specified on our website.)
- Please refrain from wearing one rental product by multiple people or subleasing it to a third party.
- It is possible for both personal use and company commercial use.
- Regarding use, please follow the judgment and instructions of our staff. If you do not follow these rules, please refrain from using the site.
[About rental deposit]
- This is the amount that will be deposited at the time of rental as a guarantee for the rental product.
- The rental deposit will be refunded to the person who returned the rental item to the store if the rental item is not damaged, defaced, or overdue when the rental item is returned.
- The rental deposit will be accepted in cash only.
- The rental deposit will be refunded in cash.
[About reservation orders]
- After confirming that there are no mistakes in the scheduled date of use, the yukata used, and other reservation details between the customer and our company, the reservation will be made when we send a "reservation completion email" from our company. Confirm.
- Reservation is not confirmed at the time of application.
- If you do not receive the e-mail, please check whether the e-mail has been rejected and contact us by e-mail.
- The actual colors and textures of the images posted on this site may differ slightly depending on the monitor and environment you are viewing. Please be aware of this.
- If you do not like the reserved product at the reception on the day of rental, you can change it from the store inventory product.
- Due to the nature of rental items, they are not brand new. Please accept our apologies for any minor issues that do not hinder your use.
- There is no need for washing and cleaning as it will be done by us after you return.
- The return reception hours are from 10:00 to 19:30. Returns outside business hours are not accepted. After 19:30, extended use will be applied.
[Regarding damage, stains, loss, and missing items]
- Some of the rental products include fragile items. Please be careful when handling it.
- When the rental item is returned to us, we will inspect the yukata for stains, damage, and missing items.
- If there is a stain during use, please do not remove the stain yourself. Please tell us where the stain is when you return it.
- Depending on the damage condition of the yukata, the following additional charges may be charged.
[About free damage and stains]
- For yukata, obi, and dressing accessories, cleaning of dirt that naturally adheres when using is available free of charge.
- Natural wear and tear on clogs is not a problem.
- The user does not have to take responsibility for damage to the item that has naturally deteriorated due to repeated use.
[About fee-based damage and stains]
- Damaged or soiled to the extent that it interferes with use (oil stains, stains such as wine, breast milk, blood, burnt cigarettes, odors such as perfume transfer, etc.) or lost.
- Additional charges will apply for damage, stains, and loss due to improper use, customer negligence, or unnatural use.
- Obi plate
- If some of the rental items are missing when returning the rental items, please find the items as soon as possible and return the missing items.
- If it is not found, it will be treated as "lost".
- If we judge that the damage or stain is malicious, we may ask you to refrain from using it in the future.
- When an additional charge occurs, please pay promptly by the payment method that we will inform you.
[About cancellations and changes]
- After the reservation is confirmed, changes can be made up to 2 days before the rental date. (Cancellation fee will be charged if canceled on the day before or on the same day.)
- Cancellation is possible after the reservation is confirmed. If you wish to cancel, please contact us by email.
- However, a cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations within the following period.
- From the time of reservation to 2 days before the rental date
- No cancellation fee will be charged.
- The day before or on the day of rental
- Cancellation fee: 3,000 yen (excluding tax)
- When a cancellation fee occurs, please promptly pay with the payment method that we will guide you.
- On certain days when events are held, it may take some time to be handed over as it is crowded.
- If you are late for your reservation time, the delivery time may be delayed. Please understand.
- If you will be late, please be sure to contact us in advance.
- We will cancel the reservation of the reserved product when 15 minutes have passed from the scheduled reservation time without notifying us that we will be late. In this case, if you come to the store later, you will only be able to choose from the store inventory.
- We may cancel your reservation after 1 hour without notifying you that you will be late.
- On the day, if the product cannot be rented due to unavoidable circumstances such as damage to the product that was rented immediately before, we will accept a replacement product or cancel it. (No cancellation fee will be charged in this case.) However, depending on the product, we may not be able to prepare a substitute product. If you have already paid, we will refund the rental fee. Please note that we will not be responsible for any further obligations or obligations.
[Handling of personal information]
Revised on July 1, 2023
Innocent Studio - Yukata Rental Osaka Namba
Innocent Factory Co. Ltd.